2019..... Bye!


Good day guys and compliments of the season. So I've been off for a while but I just wanted to share for the last time this year, I don't know if I told you but I in a small way celebrated having over a year's worth of memoirs. I fully understand the impact of these memoirs even in my life, so here's an apology for not being faithful.

If you're on my WhatsApp list you must have seen some of this, but I don't like long story on my status. However, I can be here and do how I like.

My 2019 like some of you know has been something else, there were highs and lows, I don't know which was more. I dealt with slight depression, I laughed, I cried and I prayed. I also ticked off some plans that I accomplished. However, my take home lesson for 2020 is that; make meaningful friends, stop all these hi and bye friends, I have a feeling 2020 will be a serious year and God will be focusing on serious minded people.

Please get serious minded and driven friends, the proverb 'show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are' is everly effective in this season we're in, don't take the friends you have for granted. You're not an island, even Jesus had friends so you better start making your network. Make friends that can pray for you, that can spend and be spent for you.

Proverbs 18:24 NIV
One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother

Surely enough, make your ultimate friend Jesus, you need to check up some hymns that speak about Jesus being your friend and let those lyrics sink into you, understand it and flow with it.

Another thing is be very intentional about how you treat and talk to people, walking into the bank? Compliment the security guy, be friendly to the worker in the mall, even to the bus conductor. Stop giving out the hate you receive, be positive through out, spread love the way Jesus would. Also by tomorrow I'll be sending some appraisal requests and I'll love for you to join me, yes, before you start cutting off people because you feel they are lacking, make sure you aren't lacking either, be bold enough to ask your friends what they think of you. Not this anonymous message thing that is flying around oh, know who is appraising you and work on whatever you're being accused of falling short on.

Lastly,  make sure that by the end of the year, you can write five things that each of your friends have impacted to your life and make sure you've done the same for them. I have a feeling about friendships next year and it's mind blowing. Be sure that you're not left out, 2020 is not a year of excuses, you'll be the only reason why the year wasn't great.

With love as always,
Happy New Year in advance peeps.

Memoirs of a Christian.
©️ Icequeen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2