Representing

Hey guys, good day. Hope your day was splendid?

“But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people will be my people, and your God, my God.”
‭‭RUTH‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭AMP‬‬

So I know I wrote in Ruth a few days ago but my attention was drawn to Naomi. I mean there must have been some qualities in Naomi that made Ruth determined to follow her. Imagine how endearing Naomi had made her God seem to Ruth for Ruth to have wanted to serve Him.

I have to commend Naomi on spreading the gospel so much that her daughter in law was willing and ready to forsake her childhood gods and her way of life just to be with an old woman. I've wondered what was it about that old woman, as in understand that both Ruth and Orpah were unwilling to leave Naomi. She had nothing to offer but I'm quite sure she had invested a lot into them.

Now the question is what are we investing into people, how endearing have we made the Christ we preach. What qualities have we been showcasing. Can people follow the Christ in us without us offering our convincing words? Let's think on these things

God bless us all.
Memoirs of a Christian
© Icequeen

Comments

  1. Hmmmn.... *Impacts that last for generations are built in the heart*

    Although she had nothing to give, her heart had gave something bigger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2