Birthday Chills

So hi guys, I’m doing a birthday special, a few days to today I couldn’t get myself to be excited about it, even now I’m not excited but anyways we thank the Lord (don’t get me wrong oh, I’m grateful to God for a new year).

Anyways, I have a special verse for today:

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭KJV

So if you read my last post, you’ll understand what I’m about to type.  Recently my head has been telling me to be worried but my mind has just been peaceful and that’s one answer to my prayers for this year, I begged God to help me get over my worry attitude and He has helped me with it. So instead of worry, I’ve trusted God wholly and guess what He’s surprised me, I started today with zero expectations and here we are, God is proving Himself all over again (sometimes I dunno why He bothers, I’m convinced beyond reasonable and unreasonable doubt).

Even though a lot of friends forgot to send their greetings, it just teaches me something 

“When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Don’t get this verse wrong oh, it’s not my parents that forsook me, it’s just to show that God is with us even in the most extreme cases, He never leaves His own, He is Good and of course we are loved. I knew I cut off some friends but even the ones I kept kinda forgot or miscalculated, almost got me feeling down but I know that the heavens are celebrating me and that’s what matters. The fact that He knows my name is what counts, the fact that He’s my bank account and cash at hand is enough for me. 

My fears are allayed, I have a far brighter hope cos He lives in me. Tomorrow doesn’t scare me, neither does today, I’m assured without a shadow of turning that my Redeemer Liveth!
Cheer up! Who says when God hasn’t said.
It isn’t over yet, say this with me ‘the sun will rise tomorrow’

God bless you richly.
Memoirs of a Christian 
©️ Icequeen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2