On Your Side 2

Hello, how are you guys doing. Lemme quickly jump into this before I lose my train of thought 


And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬


So I was relating a few days ago, that once you understand that God is on your side then many things will fall into place for you. I have a story to share, so some time last month, in one day, we had two fire outbreaks in my house, a wall socket that we’ve never used before just caught fire, the other one caught fire and started to burn the curtain in the process. Something funny happened, all of us at home just said “the devil has been defeated” and went about our business again.


Excuse me, in case you don’t know, it was the realization that God was on Peter’s side that made him say “Lord if that is really you, bid me to come”, once you realize that God is performing a duty beyond God-ship and He is also performing the duty of Father. It’s like how a baby loosens up and is totally worry free when he/she is tossed up into the air.


This has to do with trust, some of us believe God but find it hard to trust Him, we believe that we can get to the destination but we don’t trust the journey. I’ve found myself in this boat many times where I’d have to remind myself that I can say Abba Father, sometimes I need friends (yes! Get yourself friends that can straighten you up) to do it for me.


Trust God, trust His process. He’s on your side, you have so many assurances, “when you walk through the fire He’s there”, “fear not for I am with you”. Sister mi, these words aren’t just mere nothings, these are promises and you know you can hold Him to His words.


I know the storm is great, but your Father is on your side, no storm can stand Him.


Memoirs of a Christian 

©️ Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!