Icequeen's Nuggets

Happy New Year fellaz, it's my prayer that this year will be plum and the decade will be mega for us all. Amen.

Okay so I remember saying (did I say or I type) on Tuesday that I was going to send out an appraisal for my friends to analyse and seriously I've been laughing because most of them that have responded are not taking me seriously. Anyways, moving forward, lemme reiterate this year is gonna be lit. I have a feeling this is the beginning of the rest of our lives.

So, I just wanna stay on love this year. The thing is I feel I did less of love last year, I mean I wasn't selfish but I dwelt more on every other thing than the whole reason for our existence.

Leviticus 19:18 KJV
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord .

A lot of us beat ourselves up last year, we blamed ourselves for a lot of stuff, we couldn't move past our mistakes and because of the hate we gave ourselves personally, there was no love to give others. We all seem to remember the 'love your neighbor' part and forget the 'as thyself' part. I'm not saying be so much in love with yourself that you're puffed up and think of yourself higher than others but healthily love yourself, some of us last year were engrossed in being busy with church activities that we totally forgot about God's business which starts with us.

Hollup, don't think I'm saying that you can't be involved in church activities oh. All I mean is that your church activities doesn't guarantee that you have an active working relationship with God. Be intentional about spending time with yourself, read books (I'm guilty, I have over 5books both hard and soft copies that I've not read), study the Bible seriously (out of it flow the solutions to the issues of life), spend time with God (one on one oh, sometimes corporate time spent with God is our way of scamming ourselves).

Another thing is be moderate, don't be excessive this year oh. We did a lot of chopping life last year, we spent when it wasn't necessary, I'm not against enjoying life oh, but save more than you spend. Invest like never before, there are so many options available for investment now ehn that it's just mind-blowing. Something else is please and please be intentional about fasting.

Matthew 17:22 KJV
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

So there's a kind that doesn't get solved except by prayer and fasting. Be guided, don't fast only when Pastor say you should fast oh, make sure you organise something for yourself. Make a working prayer plan too and work towards it. Stop all these 'mama's prayers keeps me going'. Of course Mama's prayers will keep you going but trust that your effectual fervent prayer will get you there. I think I've typed enough today, be kind enough to leave a comment.

I love you, enjoy the rest of your holiday, howbeit short.

Memoirs of a Christian
©️ Icequeen.

Comments

  1. Thank you dearie.
    This was straight to the heart.
    God bless you and increase your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to God ma'am, bless God that this is a blessing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2