Start With A Leap


Oh hi guys, been a long time since the last post, anyways let’s make today count. So what I’m gonna be posting today is a bit sentimental, some people have had different opinions and arguments have been raised however, my belief remains and here it is.

So prior to the new year, I had been ruminating on something that I do every year without fail, I do it because I have understanding and feigning ignorance in matters like that is pure disrespect to God;


“Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭22:29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I say ruminating up there because seriously I didn’t want to pay it, I considered my financial situation and I was like I can’t afford to make this move and God understands why (I guess that’s what it always comes to, taking God for granted cos we know He’s merciful and slow to anger, wehdun oh). 

Also I spoke about having the right friends oh, so I was jejely minding my business when one of my friends who can’t mind his business called me and mandated that I pay my first fruit, imagine his guts (actually it takes a level of closeness to try that with me 🤣🤣). So, basically he was on about how we must all not stop and we must pay and I’m like even if God sent you to me why can’t you be like Bruh Jonah (that broda chop better liver sha 🤦🏽‍♀️). 

Anyways the gist is, I understand that it’s a big leap of faith to drop everything after the gbas Gbos that January has done to you, but you’ve also got to have this at the back of your mind; 
God does not owe anyone! He’s like the stock market, you give to Him and your investment yields profit and you’re assured that His stock market doesn’t crash (e follow for promo). So take that leap with me, don’t worry about February expenses, God will take care of it, you’ve got to understand all the things that this small gehl is giving up but once has God said it, me I heard my own more than twice.
Even if na tithe, sha pay, you can even increase it to 20%, God bless you as you ruminate on these things.

Memoirs of a Christian.
©️ Iceqeueen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2