Muslims Are Not Terrorists

I cant help but to stop and wonder sometimes and I ask myself why are Muslims associated with violence? I every time I look everywhere I see a beautiful life and wonderful people, but in the midst of all this wonders that God has made we only bring about chaos, death and misery to ourselves. I have come across some muslims and I must say that most of them have outstanding behaviours, however I can't fathom why it is so difficult to coexist with one another because put aside the religion, race, color, gender and ethnicity we are all one and the same. I did a little study on the terror the world is facing now and almost 92% of it is created by the Muslims, here are a list of some of the top 11 amongst them:

1.  Al-Qaeda
2. ISIS
3. Taliban
4. Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam
5. Hezbollah
6. Hamas
7. Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan
8. Boko Haram
9. Al-shabaab
10. Lashkar-E-Taiba
11. Muslim Brotherhood

Now looking at these groups I couldn't help but to wonder if this is what Islam is all about because if I look up a search of terrorist groups on Google and all I can find is just a list that consist of mainly Muslim groups. Then I can boldly say that all MUSLIMs are NOT TERRORISTS but all TERRORISTs ARE MUSLIMS. May God help us all out.
I'm just a concerned Nigerian seeking for world Peace.

Comments

  1. Muslim ain't terrorists some people are jst trying to use the religion for evil purposes. May God save us all..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2