Submitting

Okay so I decided to put the notebook on my android to good use, its not like I just discovered it exists but the thing is the auto correct on this thing is absolutely abnormal. It just slows down my typing.

I've been out for a while and yes you garrit I blame the devil lols, well I blame myself more. The devil has been invading my privacy for a while now and I've not gotten around to getting a restraining order against him, I mean his actions remind me of this Jonathan McReynolds song 'cycles'. It got me to realize something, its the strongest of us that get disturbed the most.

I found out the devil doesn't like wasting energy on people that don't matter, so the next time that devil comes to trouble you, understand that you are important, you are way more than what you are, that should drive you. Now in my second paragraph above, I can't get a restraining order against the devil. The instruction is

James 4:7 KJV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

There's no resistance without a submission, a lot of us go through a cycle of holding unto our lives and deceiving ourselves that we can control a tiny fragment of it, as much as I'd like to say its true, I guarantee you that its a lie. The sooner you can hand stuff over to God, the sooner you can resist the devil and he will now flee from you.

A lot of Christians have totally exiled the submission part and just do the repentance, confession and forsaking. Not knowing that submission is one of the integers of this Christianity business. A lot of us go through pain and hurt we shouldn't be going through, and its not like God doesn't see your struggle or hear your cries, He's just waiting for you to submit everything to Him and invite Him over so He can preside and take charge of the situation and be rest assured that during your process of submission, you're actually resisting the devil. Its a two in one process stuff (like buy one get one free, more like do one and do one free, iono what I'm saying again sef,its night and I wanna sleep).

Imagine with me, you think they yaf born devil well to reside somewhere that God is coming into? Devil will japaa and maintain his distance from you and yours. I learn that the hard way but I'm glad I learn it anyways. The more you submit, the more distance the devil gives.

Submit everything to God.
Memoirs of a Christian
© Icequeen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2