Dimensions of God


Hey sweethearts, how has been our day? I hope everything is going great? 

It's amazing how God can reveal Himself to us in different ways and even at the same time. Have you ever been at a meeting and everyone is connected to heavens and are hearing different sounds from the same heaven. What can I say, it's heavenly! 


You know one thing I've learnt is to always know God in in different ways when we commune:


Genesis 22:14

And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.

Genesis 26:22

And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.

Exodus 3:14

And God said unto Moses, I Am that I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 6:3

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.


My take is this, there's a level of walking with God that He reveals Himself to you in another dimension. I'd like you to know that God is inexhaustible, He has so many sides you cannot begin to fathom. When you feel like you know God, you will get a fresh perspective and tears will roll down your eyes. Have you ever been lost in worship and yet you don't have the words to describe how you are feeling, you feel God's love but it's in a new dimension you can't explain.


Guys, this just tells us to focus on our walk with God, study more, fast more, pray most. Of course prayer can't change God but guess what it  can do;


Jude 1:20

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,


As your faith rises like a skyscraper, so your relationship with God heightens. This is not a year to do nothing. Tame your desires, take them through fire, if it is still surviving then pursue it. Pursue God like this is your last year, it's not true that every step you take to God makes Him farther from you, but every consistent step you take towards Him brings you close to His heart.


Sweethearts, please be guided. Apologies for my off duty days, a lot is going on.

I love you all

Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

  1. God is inexhaustible...
    Deep calls to deep
    The more we dig the Deeper we go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2