Love Deeply

Hi guys, how have you been? Moving on, what I wanna share is from:

Philippians 1:21

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.


I once wrote a poem on ‘what made man mad’, I’m sure the title is a bit weird but I kinda found out recently what that’s about. I’ve always wondered why some people will be at gun point or with a machete at their necks and they’ll still be so confident to say “Jesus is Lord” just before their heads come off. You know a friend always says he asks God what those guys saw to do such a thing but ive discovered that it’s not what they saw only, it’s what they’ve felt, what they’ve heard, what they’ve said and what their hands have handled. It’s basic, pure, unexplainable love for God. 


My eternal prayer remains that “I want to be so in love with God that people say I’m just mad”. The kinda madness Paul had to say what he said;


Romans 8:35-36

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.


Leave them let them say you are mad, you know some of my friends have told me that I changed to something bordering on mad and I’m like that’s just cool jare. Who normalcy epp anyway? I’d rather be mad for God than be normal for the world. 


Remember John the Baptist was called mad, even they insinuated Jesus was insane when He said He could destroy the temple and build it up in three days. So I use my madness resemble somebody, abi? I know that madness has been associated to something negative but this is me associating it with something that isn’t just positive but the whole essence of our existence. 

To be mad sha, is to first be deeply in love with God. So guys you know the drill, get in love first then get mad.


I love you guys sincerely.

Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2