Chemistry

Hi guys, how's been the day? It's the weekend so we can all breath easily after all the pent up stress of the week. So I noticed that the youths of today or this present generation are more concerned about talks and contents about relationship and the likes. So those of us that are not called into the ministry of relationship our own market cannot sell abi? The whole reason why there are so much heartbreaks and relationship failures are because we are majoring in the minor and minoring in the major. 

Anyways, today my content is on Chemistry, now I've sat down with some couples who have told me that their own school of thought is chemistry. I'm not talking about that course in school oh, this one is what one of my friend who is married now explained that you feel when you meet 'the one'. In her words, there's a CHEMICAL REACTION when you meet 'the one' for the first time. 

Another says, your antenna will sense it (I don't know what antenna that one is oh, and why someone will be using antenna in this day of data and satellite dish, I can't say), others say you have this feeling course through you, the feeling of 'this is who I want to spend my life with'. Now this topic reminds me of a particular situation in the Bible, I'd been trying to decipher the scenario but this Chemistry thing always comes to my mind (I hope I'm not being vain in my thinking)

Genesis 24:64 AMP

Rebekah also raised her eyes and looked, and when she saw Isaac, she dismounted from her camel.

Iono if its antenna, chemical reaction or hotspot to wifi connection we can call Isaac's and Rebekkah's story. I just know that babe saw fine boy and decided that the vehicle taking her was too slow and that her legs will get her faster there, and Unku Isaac no dae carry last, saw the babe, heard the explanation and without furher questions took her into the other room. 

Guys, is chemistry real? Or its a scam, can we also call it perceiving from the holy spirit? Please use the comment section below. Thanks, enjoy the weekend.

Memoirs of a Christian.
© Icequeen.


Comments

  1. Hmmmmnnn! LMAO throughout the post...
    Yeah I think so too, like a friend of mine would say when you see him/her your body would do ginsh ginsh like you are just been electrocuted and you will observe how much you've been homeless.. On the contrary not all first feelings are actually pure so may be misleading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2