Confessions of a Christian Girl 2

Hi guys, how has been the day? I thought of getting home before posting this and the rain delayed me, so I apologize for the lateness. Once in a while, I wanna admit to some things.

So today started off looking gloomy for me, I can't remember the last time I've had a headache for this long before. Sometimes I'm a bit frustrated, I try my best to bring content and yet you guys don't read it. Now my problem isn't that people aren't reading, my issue is, iono what I'm doing wrong, is it the content or just me? So I guess thats what is bothering me.

Moving on, today has been somehow, there's been some gbas gbos but I'm still standing. I guess what I'm trying to share is that even in the midst of this storm, I can still see Jesus walking towards me. So its not like the devil isn't creative with us, its only that our Jesus is most creative. There are times when we are moved and shaken yet we need to stand firm and strong not because we don't get weak but because we don't depend on our own strength.

If I had the power to take away every one's pain, I would but I know someone who can take it all away.

1 Peter 5:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you

No matter how much it hurts, pain always shows us how strong we are if we are determined. Trust God like I'm doing, He'll definitely surprise you and I.

Confessions of that Christian Girl
© Icequeen.

Comments

  1. Firstly, I'll like to say that it's not everyone who subscribes all the time.
    secondly, you don't have to be discouraged, just keep at it, you will make headway...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, even if I'm discouraged. I can't stop, I didn't wen myself, there's a higher calling. Thanks for this though. God bless you real big

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2