Closure 2


Buenos diaz guys, hope today went well. I’m finna try my best not to type long stuffs today, lemme just go straight to the point. 


A lot us made plans this year, like I earlier said new year resolutions have been messed up. However, we need to understand that if you involved God in those resolutions then be sure that He’ll deliver them irregardless of what COVID has rolled into the year, you can still come out of 2020 ticking all those boxes.


“Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬


Some of us even made decade resolutions (even though I didn’t make any), don’t fret over what you have no control over. It might not seem like it but God has seen farther than you and He knows exactly how to help you fulfill your plans no matter how humongous they are. As long as you can’t stop the sun from shining or the moon from coming out at night (I dunno what the moon does) then be rest assured that COVID has got nothing on your plans. 


I’m making this short, it’s been impressed on me to ring this in your minds again, your dreams are valid, your faith is valid and our God is Heb 13:8.


God bless.

P.S. No one wants me to share music I stumbled upon 🥺, issokay.

Memoirs of a Christian

©️ Icequeen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2