Help!


So as per e be things, my eyes I’ve seen a lot in this Corona period. Many discouraging things but we dae kampe sha.



“And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.”

‭‭Mark‬ ‭9:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬


Many of us need to ask God for this again and again, no be say we no dae believe again oh, but the vision don dae tarry (the tarry don dae long), I remember one time I also felt this way, I was quick to quote the ‘hope deferred makes the heart sick’ verse. I was justifying the reason why my heart was sick and discouraged. 


Now I’ve realized that all these things (koni meaning) are our own faults, we’re mounting pressure on ourselves, when we search deep on why we want our dreams to be fulfilled, it’s not just because of a pure reason, it’s because we wanna oppress or we’re being oppressed (this is because we want to be). 


Funny thing is you can’t tension God, He makes all things beautiful in His own time (not your time). Just keep trusting the Big Man Upstairs, be asking for God to help you chase out the dregs of doubt in your mind, if we could camdan and see the thing the way God is seeing it, you might discover that if you get the miracle you’ve been asking for now, you might not be mature enough to manage it efficiently. 


Sha don’t worry, your dreams are valid, your faith is valid, your God is Heb 13:8.


God bless.

Memoirs of a Christian 

©️ Icequeen 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2