Double Entry



Alright, so I'm stuck again but not for long. Anyways, I feel like a whiz after yesterday's post because seriously I got to hang out with Isaac Newton and I also propounded a law. So hey! I'm beginning to think more on furthering my studies. Let's leave the sciences for now and move into my forte.

My law today is that of the double entry in accounting which states "that for every debit entry there must be a corresponding credit entry and vice versa", okay lemme use that same line that Jesus said 'if someone slaps you show him the other cheek so he can balance the equation. However, the first slap that was given and the fact that you received it has already balanced the equation, so double entry might not too much agree with the words that Jesus spoke here, you see lemme speak English here, it means for every giving there must be a receiving and for every receiving there must be a giving. So we know it involves two accounts, that is, if you give me a slap it would be recorded as you giving and me receiving.  I'm sure you may think what if I don't withdraw the money I received, well remember that the money was first taken from someone's account.

Now, don't let me bore you, I'm still thinking of how true this is, you know I've always thought that doing business with God is not a give and take. Its a relationship that one partner does all the giving and the other partner does all the receiving amidst ingratitude and complaints. Okay wait, I'm not trying to disprove long existing functional laws, I'm just trying to analyse, compare and contrast.

Lemme use the most popular verse in the Bible:
John 3:16 King James Version
For God so loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten son that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have eternal life.

I know that some gurus will claim that you have to RECEIVE Christ before the eternal life part. Well you see, in account, if the measure of what is given isn't the same as what is received, we record an error and correct it or call it out as a fraud. So in other words, the rule of double entry must apply. It's like this when you are speaking sweet words to the Good Lord, He should get it in the same way we are hearing it.

Our able kwayamistress, when you lift holy hands and with your sonorous voice worship God make sure that's what heaven is hearing and seeing. Ensure that what we perceive here and celebrate is also the same thing God perceives up there and heaven celebrates.

A life was given, you have got to receive the life fully, not halfway and be commited to also giving your best.

I'd also quickly like to correct an error that we make, which is "God gives and takes". Well friends and family, God doesn't give anything to na take away, He gives and doesn't require it back. So in the next whatever you attend and hear that hogwash, do well to correct the mistake. God is an unrepentant giver, your insolence will never make Him take away what He has given you, you lose it as a result of sometimes your carelessness and other times the principle of 'time and season'

Thanks, my posts are getting rather long nowadays.
Memoirs of a Christian.
© Icequeen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2