Living Right


Hello guys, so I got so many personal comments on yesterday's posts (turns out most of my readers are shy or something). Wait I didn't say you should be pessimistic or that you should be planning for your death oh (although that's not a bad idea), I just meant understand that to die is inevitable and the only way you can escape it is if you are alive at the second coming of Christ and you get raptured (as a friend pointed out). I didn't also mean that I was gonna die soon, cos some people thought boya God has shown me my ojo iku.

So today lets do some truth about living. A lot of us have said that living a righteous life isn't easy, it stifles you, it prevents your creativity,  I know what you mean. I mean remaining celibate whilst in a relationship (haba, body no be firewood), or enjoying some songs but being torn cos the artiste is not a gospel musician, I also understand that some of our Pastors are not making things better, I was discussing with a friend recently and he was like one Pastor said using Perfume is a sin, at the end we both concluded that very soon people will start downloading the holy spirit from youtube, and stay away from churches cos we don't even know who to call shepherd again. 

I've also seen many friends who have complained that most of our Pastors will marry one fine babe or bobo and be asking us to make sure that we see vision before choosing a partner. Some of these could be hard, considering the pull that's in society now. You don't wanna seem like too spirikoko and you don't wanna seem carnal either abi? I have one very simple verse 


Hebrews 12:2 Amplified Bible (AMP)
 [looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, [a]disregarding the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His deity, His authority, and the completion of His work].

I knew that AMP will talk and full ground, that's why I'm using it, the simple truth is, stop looking πŸ‘€ at Pastor's fine wife, stop focusing on what Pastor said is wrong or right (I didn't say you should disregard the words of your Pastor), ignore the societal pulls, ignore the pressures of condescending, self righteous believers, just set your gaze on Christ, it isn't a struggle when you are madly (permit me to use the word) in love with someone. When you yaf yofe 😍 like I have, you'll be willing to do anything to please your lover. You go wan turn mumu sef for the person like I do for my sister (see bad minded people). 

When you get to that point nothing is difficult, it's not that temptations will not want to sweep you off your feet but the kind of love that drives you will determine how rooted your feet are in the ground.

Memoirs of a fine Christian. πŸ‘ΌπŸ½
© Icequeen πŸ‘ΈπŸ½




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2