Confessions of a Christian Girl

Hi guys, even I'm tired of this my inconsistency apologies, but since this is called a memoir I'll just simply explain some things which could fly as my indirect apology. Anyways, I'm still thinking of the verse that will factor in so it might come towards the end.

These past few days have been really challenging and stressful for me, I've discovered a lot of my failings and weaknesses, so lemme go ahead to dissect them all. My first failing is my inability to balance things, hence, causing all my inconsistencies, okay the verse just crept up into my heart  now, so I'll post later. My life seems to be spiraling out of my control and that is unbalancing me, I used to be able to calculate my moves but now everything is unpredictable. Second, is my routined life, don't get me wrong, I'm an adept follower of being organised but it is eating into my daily life, it's gotten to the extent that even my Bible Study is routined, wait I don't think it can be called a Bible study rather a Bible reading will be more accurate. Yes, I said it or typed it, I only read the Bible and I have stopped studying, the little I've been posting is as a result of past revelation, so yeah I feel dry now. Third, which should be the last is one discovery I have found, you can attend a Bible believing gathering and still your spirit will be left unfed. Understand me, I'm not saying God isn't in that gathering because He is but it might not just be where you need to grow. So my take is to leave, I'm  falling short in that area too. In summary, I need a rejuvenation or retreat sort of to get to where I was before and surpass it.

Revelation 2:4 Amplified Bible (AMP) But I have this [charge] against you, that you have left your first love [you have lost the depth of love that you first had for Me]. 

Whilst people might think 'but she claims to be perfect and know it all', well I'm not perfect but I'm striving towards it. As much as I can celebrate my winnings in Christ, I can doubly admit my failings in the flesh and move forward. So here's my summary on this matter, I do need your prayers, I'm at a cross road really, I also need to take time off indefinitely from posting, I need to get it right again, I don't wanna be an hypocrite so I apologize in advance for my absence and trust God that on coming back I'll be back with a Godly freshness.

Memoirs of that Christian Girl.
© Icequeen 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2