No Slacking

Happy new week guys, I'm excited cos it's almost the month end. It arouses a lot of feelings in me. 

2 Timothy 2:13
if we are faithless, he remains faithful for he cannot deny himself.

Okay so something great happened to me recently, I was expecting something and I didn't get it so I got discouraged and disappointed. It was so serious that I was already giving up hope in fact I had convinced myself that it wasn't yet time for me to get it. I met my Father and he kept hammering on the fact that I would get the 'something ' within the time frame that I was supposed to get it before.

Shey me that was already discouraged? I just kept mumbling my 'Amen' in disbelief, in my mind nothing could change what had happened. God also had His plans and when I finally got the 'something' I was shook. So the essence of all my story is this; no matter how much unbelief is in your heart. No matter how faithless you are, God's word will not go back to Him void, laiye!
It will accomplish what it was set out to do, however be careful cos it can happen but you might end up unable to enjoy it as a result of your disbelief. 

God's words are 'yea' and 'amen' , He won't deny His promises and He won't fail at fulfilling them so learn to have faith in Him, I know better. Let's learn to trust Him and believe in Him than the situations around us.

Memoirs of a Christian 
© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2