His Time

 Happy New Month guys, I hope we're pumped and ready for the second half of the year, don't worry you'll be surprised at how good it'll turn out.

Psalm 42.5
Why be discouraged and sad? Hope in God! I shall yet praise him again. Yes, I shall again praise him for his help

So as the second half begins, some of us feel pressured, remember all those New Year resolutions? How far na? How many have you ticked off? How many are in view? And how many do you think will likely be carried over? We all said this and that and now those things just seem so far away. Lemme say what I've always been saying, don't lose faith His thoughts for us are good. So recently, I was beat down by a news, and lemme confess and like David here, I got discouraged and sad, I allowed a stream of tears, I allowed pessimism, I allowed fear to cloud my praise, however, in the midst of my catching feelings I heard this voice quietly within me saying "but you said, win or lose, you'll still praise Him" and a fresh batch of tears flowed not for the former reasons but because I know that My Redeemer lives and that all things work together for my good because I love Him.

I know some of us are feeling that way, I felt that by now, this blog would have been lit but we're still here and it doesn't matter because God will do it all in His time, we look around and there's not much to be grateful for that's the right time to praise God. I've been hit with different bad news from left and right these past few days, news that have shook me down to my core yet I can testify that it's been worse than this and He's never left me alone in the storm. 

So maybe just maybe, you've felt weak like me, it's not over, it's just begun. The second half is gonna be the best half, I see it and I feel it.
From one broken heart to another.

Memoirs of a Christian.
©️ Icequeen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2