Listening


Hello guys how are you all doing? How's the day going? Hope we're enjoying the weather.

Lemme just dive right in the Bible reference will come later on, so lemme share a personal experience I had. There's this friend of mine who is constantly in touch with me and then recently we didn't talk. I kept getting nudging  from the Spirit to call but I was forming one foolish pride. I finally consulted the elders and I was asked a simple question "Two option. Do u follow ur spirit and ask after d person or follow ur flesh and hold to ur pride."
As in I didn't even need an answer, I didn't need further talk, I got the gist fast.

On calling my friend, turned out pride didn't allow that one too to call me or accuse me of not calling. I'm glad I realized my mistake and amended. 

Hebrews 2:1
We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.

It is imperative to pay attention and heed to the whispering of the Spirit. It's easy to let the devil justify our actions like I was doing but it is a legitimate son that pays attention and obeys the voice of their Father. 'My sheep hear my voice and follow me..'

Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2