Reporting

Merry weekend oh, thanks to July for not being so slow. So today I'll cull my leading verse from here;

Galatians 6:6
Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word should share all good things with their instructor.

So those of us that are taught the Word of God are to share all good things with our teachers. I'll also like to add that we should be able to share all bad things with our teachers. Personally I've had to report myself to my teacher, if I fall into temptation I report if I make progress in my Christian walk I also report. Now don't get me wrong.

The Bible says to not cause our leaders/teachers sorrow so that when they are giving account to God they will do it with gladness of heart. So ensure that you rarely fall into bad vices, ensure that whenever you are giving teachers this report they pat you on the back or applaud you. A friend recently went to the Primary school she attended and there were a lot of smiles going around, not just because they had missed each other but because my friend saw all her teachers and was able to report that she is a lawyer. The joy of her teachers is that they laid a great foundation and their efforts have been richly rewarded.

Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2