Safe Haven

 Good day guys, I hope we're all doing great? Lemme first clear this, I've got a lot of people slamming at me because of my inconsistency, I thoroughly apologize once more as that isn't my intention. However, I'm just trying my best, there are a lot of things that can hinge a post, some can be personal and others are largely network issues. Do forgive me, I hope to get better by God.

Psalm 9:9-10 The Message (MSG)
God’s a safe-house for the battered, a sanctuary during bad times. The moment you arrive, you relax; you’re never sorry you knocked.

When I saw this verse in this version, my heart beat doubly fast. It caused me to smile, seriously it comforts me in a kinda way, well it could partly be because its true, or it just sends that intense love of Christ to me in those vague words. I don't think it requires too much talk actually, God is that place where you can feel safe, where you are shielded from the pains and storms of  'the outside'. No matter how distraught you are, The Safe House will always be your sanctuary. That place where you can run away to and have closure.

The moment you get in, you wanna stay there forever, you can unwind, you can report the intensity of the storm, you can air your fears, you can be sure you will be heard amidst all the noise outside, in The Safe House, your voice will be the loudest and your fears will be quelled. The storm becomes quieter, you feel the peace, the hurt goes away. In The Safe House, all is good and dandy, you are secure, you are loved.

Trust Him today, you'll never be sorry you knocked!
Memoirs of a Christian.
© Icequeen.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2