Agreements

Happy new week guys, May is already smiling, may May smile to the end, Amen.

Amos 3:3
Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?

This week I want us to be cautious with our agreements, if you've agreed to be sad this week then just know that joy can't walk with you. I remember I started a week very stressed and from the onset I just had a belief that I'll be stressed throughout the week. Even though I didn't do any stressful thing that week I still felt overly stressed. You attract what you think and feel and confess.

Many of us be having negative thoughts and expect that good things walk with us, absolutely not. If there's no agreement then there's no togetherness. It's like being in a typical Lagos market with a friend, you walk closely together and stuff but when you are walking alone and someone keeps following you closely you know something's wrong. 

Same thing with friends we keep, I thank God for my friends oh! They hold the forte abeg, there's one of them that has about a million issues yet his smile is like someone that has a billion dollars. I found out no matter how tight things are for him, he gets out of it without an hitch. 

So guys this week have an agreement with joy, make your agreement with good tidings and positive vibes.

God bless you all
Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2