He Knows

Good day, it's almost the weekend so smile jare. I have to say God has really had my back this week oh. He's showed me favor in places I least expected it. May your bad days prove that God is good.

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

So all I'm gonna say is don't give up, no matter how hard things seem it can't get worse and if it does get worse, then be rest assured that you have a Father that will make it better. He called you, He chose you to be His son or daughter. He's a father that cares wholly, lemme confirm it to you that your Father won't desert you.

He's promised and He will fulfill it, it may not be at your own time or pace but He makes all things beautiful in His own time. So don't fret just trust and you'll be okay. 

Like Travis Greene  heard from God 'calm down son, I've never missed a ball game' I'm also using these words to comfort your heart. He's faithful and He'll surely do it.

Stay Joyful.
Memoirs of a Christian 
© Icequeen 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2