Forgiveness

Hi people, good day, hope your day is going great?

“Whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him [drop the issue, let it go], so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions and wrongdoings [against Him and others].”
MARK 11:25 AMP

I think this verse also relates with one that says before giving make sure you've settled your grudges. See God isn't interested in keeping grudges. He's made it clear to us that He doesn't want to smell unforgiveness around you at all, in forgiveness He gave everything to us. He won't answer your prayers when you are holding a grudge because He knows that grudges are toxic to your health physically, mentally and spiritually. 

Amplified says, drop the grudge and totally let it go, it's happened to me that I'll tell someone they've offended me only for them to ask what they did wrong and I'd have completely forgotten. Now this testimony is not in proud but in humble gratitude that God has taken me so far. I used to be the queen of unforgiveness, even though I still struggle in letting go of some issues I know that I'm not where I started from. 

Understand that answers to your prayers might actually be in your hands (forgiveness). Don't delay, forget the hurt. Drop it babe! Just let it go.

Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2