The Word

Oh my, today's a good day. Thank God it's the weekend and we're alive.

Psalms 12:6
And the words of the Lord are flawless,
like silver purified in a crucible,
like gold refined seven times.

The peculiarities of the Word of God is something we can't possibly ignore, the Word is life in itself. Whenever you receive it, you just get refreshed. Some of us hold onto it as a treasure that is valued more than gold.

His Word holds no errors, that's why it's flawless. Once spoken it makes no mistake when getting to its recipient. Words that when spoken keep echoing in our hearts and minds. When God speaks you just know that your case is settled. The Word that gives assurance, comfort and solutions to issues of life. 

When God speaks, personally I die there ni oh. It's always just so sure for me because I trust the Speaker and I trust His word. 

Cheers guys!

Memoirs of a Christian 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2