Your Tears

Good evening dearie, hope your day was full of sauce?

“While He was in Bethany [as a guest] at the home of Simon the leper, and reclining at the table, a woman came with an alabaster vial of very costly and precious perfume of pure nard; and she broke the vial and poured the perfume over His head.”
MARK 14:3 AMP

So I'm gonna liken this with something we are conversant with. Many of us have made anointing the feet of Christ with our tears a weird thing. Some of us are even ashamed of being caught crying in His presence. I've once been asked why I like crying during praise and worship, that day I smiled and said it is in my natural element to cry in gratitude to God. Wait a second if I don't cry to God who exactly will I cry to.

I like to think that when I cry to God in adoration for Him I'm anointing His feet or His head with my tears. It's not a waste when I cry for God, thank you lemme have headache. Shebi it's my headache just allow me to cry in awesome wonder of my God

Memoirs of a Christian 

©Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2