Good, Good God

Hi guys, how's it going? I'm so sorry for my inconsistency the past week, I had a few complications with my phone but God is taking control. 

Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble;
and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Hmmm, so I've been really stuck on one song that is all about this verse and on Thursday I can say twas a really bad day for me but through it all God just kept showing up in my case. He broke a lot of protocols for me, opened ways for me and just really covered.

Even though the bad day was the consequence of my carelessness, God kept on raising people in high places to take the fall for me. He showed me that even in my bad days, no what am I saying sef? He showed me that most especially in my bad days He's God and He's good. Only if I trust Him, like seriously I had to go to Him admitting my fault and asking for His help and help He did. 

So wait don't goan start expecting miracles when your day is bad oh, He knows when you are trusting in Him and when you are not. All I'm saying is, even in your bad situations you need to look beyond the badness and see the goodness. It's okay to have bad days, it's not okay to think God is unfaithful in your bad days.

Shalom.
Memoirs of a Christian.
© Icequeen 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2