Forgiveness 2

Hi friends, how has been your day?

Matthew 5:23-24
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Still on forgiveness, you know even me myself have always thought that I can forgive someone and severe ties with that person. At least in my mind I've forgiven the person I just don't want to have anything to do with such person again, but I recently learnt that it doesn't work like that.

I read that forgiveness in God's dictionary is forgetting the misdeed  and mending the broken relationship. So God doesn't recognize 'I forgive you but we can never be friends again'. At first I was like trying to fight that theory but you know what the Holy Spirit asked me? He said 'Ice, imagine you asking for forgiveness and God saying I forgive you but there can be nothing between us again', immediately I unconsciously said 'Ah, I die there'. Since God doesn't ever cut ties with us when we do wrong, where then did we get that theory from?

Guys, you are to fully showcase your lineage and everything we showcase that isn't found in our lineage (God's)  only shows that we are illegitimate (sorry to say)

Goodnight fellaz 
Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2