Thoughtful Replies

It's better late than never, how are you guys faring? Today has been stressful for me jare, don't mind me.

“But Jesus gave no further answer; so Pilate was perplexed.”
MARK 15:5 AMP

I read through the persecution and crucifixion of Jesus in this chapter and noticed a few things. There were questions asked that Jesus gave a reply to and there were others that He kept mute on. Major lesson learnt- not all questions require an answer. There are some times we need to stay quiet like Jesus did and observe (I think that was what Jesus was doing). 

Too many of us of which I am chief are too in a hurry to give answers to the questions asked us and like Peter some of us go the extra mile of saying even the stuffs that weren't required from us. We speak out of impulse and then say all the wrong things.

Some of us in our bid to reply so as to supposedly fight for our God we end up defaming Him, I think I've written about filtering our words, so this should be a reiteration.

Goodnight and God bless
Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2