In Calling

A lot of stuff has been going on even the holiday couldn't ease my breath but we thank the Lord.

Psalms 18:3
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall i be saved from my enemies.

Notice what David said here, I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised. I think I will be correct with my guess that David was calling upon God in praise, the system is to call on God and do it in praises and then your Praise Call will move God against your enemies.
Disclaimer: I didn't say you should praise God with the motive if being saved from your enemies oh, all I'm type-saying is your Praise Call should be because you understand that God is worthy to be praised.

I know that we've always associated calling on God to crying or soliciting for something but let's take our cue from David who in calling upon God recognizes that He alone is worthy to be praised and that's how he can be saved from his enemies. Not in grumbling or complaining as we saw by the example the Israelites gave us.

Reminds me of the song that was composed from this verse. The end part says "the Lord reigneth...."
May the Good Lord save us from all our enemies.

Memoirs of a Christian.
©️ Icequeen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2