Making Excuses

Thank God for the rain (both the former and the latter rain) thank God for the former rain that beat me slightly and the latter rain that beat me mercilessly.

“Then Moses said to the LORD, “Please, Lord, I am not a man of words (eloquent, fluent), neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and tongue.””
EXODUS 4:10 AMP

Studying the life of Moses I noticed that he never missed an opportunity to make excuses, any time God wanted to send him on an errand, He had a perfectly constructed excuse as to why he couldn't do what he was sent to do. 

Many of us might call it humility but all I see it as is undermining the ability of He that sent you. Maybe Moses had forgotten that God knows everything and He was aware of his shortcomings yet my uncle always reminded God .

I've prayed a prayer before and after praying I made excuses for God and concluded that I would understand and accept if that prayer was answered. Many of us are sent to that drug addict and we make excuses just to evade being the messenger. 

At the end of the day Uncle Moses felt like he had too much responsibilities and God was tired of it so he shared the anointing on Moses' head upon over seventy men. Don't be like me and my uncle, stop making excuses 

Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2