Know Your Worth

Hi guys,

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

I guess many of us forget who we are in Christ, so many sing the 'who I am' song but don't really realize who we are. We are priests and not just priests but royal priest, priests that can offer thanksgiving sacrifices to God, we can offer intercession and supplication sacrifices to God. 

We've been chosen out of mediocrity into peculiarity, we've been both armored and beautified, and all we are required to do is show forth the praises of the God that called us out of darkness to incredible and marvelous light.

Don't let anyone tell you different, don't let anyone make you feel different. I once heard of a man that was sick and waited in line to see the pastor but the queue was so long and the man was at the back of the queue, long story short the man died before it was his turn, when the pastor heard he prayed for the family and permitted them to make arrangements for the burial. Now, not to be proud or arrogant but that day I made a proclamation that, any issue that will make me wait in queues to see someone before I can get an answer from God should be left alone. 

I'm. Not dismissing the place of spiritual leaders but I know my place, I know my worth, more than I know my Father.
Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2