Watch those Words

Hi guys, I know it's pretty late, but let's go through this;

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turneth away wrath:
but grievous words stir up anger.

I discovered as in tested and trusted, that this verse is true, a lot of times we've been too hasty with our replies or we've allowed feelings or emotions to dictate our responses. I've seen instances where a statement was made and a reply was given which evolved into catastrophic circumstances and I've seen others where the same statement was made but a calmer reply was given and the reaction was peaceful.

Of course the Yorubas strongly believe in Words presentation but then they also believe that be hasty to listen but be slow to respond. Always having a calm head in giving responses is key to our Christian growth. Believe me, your patience will be tested, there are times where grievous words will be justified but Jesus never replied the Pharisees and Sadducees with grievous words. Not even when He was about to be crucified did he lash out at anyone, cos off he dis we will all agree it would have been justified.

A few weeks ago I posted a picture and seriously lashed out at some people, even when I was called to order I stylishly lashed out at the person, but he was right and now I know better. No matter what, be like Jesus.

Remain blessed
Memoirs of a Christian
© Icequeen
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2