Trust More


Hello, I know right? It's almost the weekend. So lemme leave y'all with this;

“Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”
Job 13:15 KJV

There are some pretty intimidating and admirable stuffs about Job, and this is one of them. He had this unwavering faith in God, he felt he didn't do anything wrong to God which turned out to look like arrogance to his friends, but all the same he was determined to rely on God. He relied on God for a change, he relied on God for answers and he relied on God because he didn't know any other way.

Recently I felt slain, so much so I started to question some stuffs in my life. I was almost falling into depression again but a friend just shook me out of it (that's why it's good to have some knowledgeable friends). The next day I woke up with this Hillsong's song 'even if it hurts'. This verse came alive as 'though He slay me yet will I praise Him '

I guess all I'm saying is this, even if it hurts like hell still praise Him, praise Him because you trust Him to never fail you. He loves you and He sees you, don't worry just trust Him.

Memoirs of a Christian 

© Icequeen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2