Let's Pray

Hi guys, good evening oh. I greet you with glad tidings, today I’m led to just pray with you guys, so you can also send in prayer requests but lemme get this to y’all:

Genesis 27:28-29
Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven,
and the fatness of the earth,
and plenty of corn and wine:
Let people serve thee,
and nations bow down to thee:
be lord over thy brethren,
and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee:
cursed be every one that curseth thee,
and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Amen.

These particular verses stood out for me, I know it’s weird but accept me as I am. God bless you all.
Memoirs of a Christian
© Icequeen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2