Warring 4

Hi guys, yesterday wasn’t funny for me oh but las las we dae alright. So I’ve been seeing this #SeeFinish trending on Twitter, and I wasn’t bothered. However I got bothered when I saw those guys wearing a boxer and placard on the roads of Lagos.

Romans 1:21-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)
For even though [a]they knew God [as the Creator], they did not [b]honor Him as God or give thanks [for His wondrous creation]. On the contrary, they became worthless in their thinking [godless, with pointless reasonings, and silly speculations], and their foolish heart was darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools,

I know that this moral decadence something has been prophesied way back but lemme ask must it be our generation that will see it finish? The way things are going on in respect to moral decay in this country is aggravating, some things that we wouldn’t have dared to do 10 years ago are being done liberally and without fear. Sometimes I can’t help but shake my head for this generation and I’m even more shook for the coming generation.

On Sunday something happened and I exclaimed “Thank You Jesus for saving me”, Jesus told me back this morning “I didn’t save you so you could just be thanking Me with words, you can’t reach everyone but your prayers can reach everyone”. I was like “my chest”, our responsibilities are larger than we’ve been viewing (this is not to scare you), but we need to rise up like that woman in War Room The Movie and start fighting to take back our society from the devil. Of course the Word of God won’t return void but the society must not rot while I’m still in it.

The more it rots, the more the future of yours and my children are at stake. Our wars haven’t come to an end, they just have just begun. These are wars we need to fight ourselves before God can be involved.

Much love people.
Memoirs of a Christian
© Icequeen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representing

Hypocritical Hypocrites!

On Your Side 2